Adminswife

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

KIDS!!!!!

We are NOT sick, we don't need to go to sleep, we don't feel good, no I don't want anything to eat or drink, please give me something to eat or drink, I am freezing, I am burning up, please get me a blanket, take those blankets off me, I am too hot, and on and on the day went.

Here they are NOT sleeping, but snoring very loudly!

Elyse didn't eat dinner last night, nor breakfast this morning, nor lunch or dinner today. You know she isn't feeling well when she doesn't eat nor does she ask for snacks in between meals. She didn't even want fruit - now that is proof she is sick.

Hope it is a 24-hour bug and it misses Dad & me.

2 Comments:

At September 23, 2010 7:32 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Poor kiddos! I hope they feel better soon!

 
At September 23, 2010 1:02 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Aw, the poor lil guys. They look so sweet all asleep and tuckered out! I feel badly for them; it's NO FUN to be sick. Tell them I hope they feel better soon. Oh, and to come visit me once they feel better. Two months and counting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home