Adminswife

Friday, October 08, 2010

CREATIVITY!!!!!

Elyse was VERY busy in the basement. We never know exactly what they are doing down there. Zachary was playing Game Cube (bet you couldn't have guessed that one). Elyse came up and showed us what she was making. She didn't want me to take a picture of it, but I thought she did an amazing job and wanted you to see it. Isn't it awesome!

She is completely made out of construction paper (destruction paper we used to call it, remember older children?). She even curled her hair.

5 Comments:

At October 08, 2010 4:08 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Which one is Elyse?

 
At October 08, 2010 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beeeeeeeeeeeeautiful!!!! I love the things she comes up with! I could totally see her being a bakerella or something when she grows up. She is always crafting some kind of fun new pretty thing. Love that about her.

I'm glad she let you take a picture!

love,
Buzz

 
At October 09, 2010 4:55 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Very nice, Elyse! I bet it was hard to curl construction paper. Keep up the creativity, it's good for your brain! :)

 
At October 12, 2010 7:34 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

She does not look happy about the situation. But I am impressed! It's great fun to see what directions her imagination will take her. Way more impressive than our paper dolls (remember, Betsey??).

 
At October 14, 2010 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin - HA! Our paper dolls were great. C'mon. I think my favorite creative project of ours was the hoop skirt we made out of a metal hanger for a stuffed rabbit. Not just anybody can say they've done that. :)

Elyse - are you guys still doing the paper boats? You have no idea how mad I was last time when I put nail polish on mine to make it water-proof, and it still sank first. :( Not my thing, I guess.

Love you!
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home