Adminswife

Sunday, December 19, 2010

CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAM!!!!!

Thanks to the generosity of the Vastbinder family, we were able to celebrate Christmas with five of our six children and their families (Emily & Dan - you were missed terribly).

I only took pictures of the first gift opening. I was too tired to take anymore (sorry).

First we ate a scrumptious brunch (sausage links, homemade cinnamon rolls, homemade parfaits, orange juice, grape juice and apple juice.

The first gift opening was for Elyse's birthday because Betsey forgot to bring her present to our Thanksgiving celebration. Open it, Elyse, the suspense is killing us.

A purple sweater dress, we LOVE purple!


Christmas Eve gifts were next. The girls got the same color of pj's (we won't show you because Emily hasn't opened hers yet). All the girls liked them, they were so soft.

The boys laughed at theirs - you will laugh too Dan when you see them. Tobin said, "I hope it isn't a thong." I wouldn't go that far, but I think I might have gone a little over the edge. The suspense will kill you, Dan, I know.

Caleb & Jaden's pj's also matched. Their jammies came in a set of two. Lucky boys.


Grace & Ava had matching pj's, but I somehow missed getting a picture of them. Sorry. They had pink pants and matching shirts that had pictures of princesses on them - because they are two of our three princesses.

The HUGE gift exchange was next. Everyone was thrilled with their gifts. Everyone did a great job picking out perfect gifts for each person. It was fun to watch. No, I didn't take any pictures, you will have to use your imagination.

Luke loved holding Bristol:

The rest is random shots before opening our gifts. Enjoy, I won't label them!








Several times we caught "Santa" doing this:

We didn't mind, though, he was exhausted from driving us all over the world.

3 Comments:

At December 19, 2010 8:20 AM, Blogger Tim said...

I only took three naps.

 
At December 20, 2010 12:26 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

LOL! Love the last picture. I totally felt like doing that myself! :)

Mom, sorry I forgot to put Bristol in her Christmas Eve gift; it completely slipped my mind! But she will wear them soon, and I'll try to remember to take a picture for you.

Tobin has been wearing his Christmas Eve gift every night. He likes them! And they look really nice on him, too. Much better than his normal pj's, lol!

Thanks for the great photos. I'll have to go through mine and send them on to you. Don't know exactly when that will happen, but remind me if I take too long.

 
At December 20, 2010 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Caleb struggling over the decision of which pjs to wear! He has caught the indecision bug. Poor guy. I know how he feels!

And Micah has been wearing his new pjs, too. For as much as we laughed about them, the boys really seem to like them! Nice pick, Mom. I am loooving mine as well. But I think you already knew that would happen when we opened them.

love you,
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home