Adminswife

Friday, October 29, 2010

GREECE PICTURES!!!!!

Make sure you read the previous post. That was when we watched two children.

While L & L were in Greece, we watched the children for five days. This is when we watched all four children.

Grace read the cards - she does an excellent job, much better than you would expect from a first grader.


On Sunday, they opened the gift of "Foamfetti." Please don't EVER buy that for your children. What a mess it makes! I hope L & L threw it out. Thankfully, it was free!

A little young man playing innocent.

We had gorgeous weather. The kids walked down to the end of the street to climb on a HUGE rock. They covered Jaden in leaves. He didn't seem to mind.

What a joy it was to watch the children. We are very tired, but it is a good tired.

4 Comments:

At October 29, 2010 11:41 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

The movie from when Grace & Caleb are younger is SO CUTE! :) They were such little squirts!

And in the new photos, I baaarely recognized Jaden. Boy has he grown up!

Very cute...I shall file away the foamfetti tip. That's a gift for Grandma's house, right? Haha!

Thanks for posting! I just had a shower tonight from some ex-coworkers, it was very fun. Pictures are on Facebook!

 
At October 30, 2010 7:40 AM, Anonymous Lacey said...

Thanks for these two posts! I LOVE the video of Grace and Caleb. I can hardly remember when they were that little, and they remind me a lot of Ava and Jaden.

And thanks for sharing pictures from our time away. I know they had a GREAT time with you. THANK YOU for caring for them! We love you!

 
At October 30, 2010 7:44 AM, Anonymous Lacey said...

P.S. The kids laughed and laughed at the video! So, we looked up the rest of the videos that you took on the trip, and they really enjoyed them. Shout out to Betsey, who played "Ring Around the Rosey" with the kiddos about 1,000 times while we were gone!

 
At October 31, 2010 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the comparison posts! Great idea, Mom. I currently have a computer virus thingy that's not letting my computer have sound, so if Grace is saying lots of cute things in that first video, I missed it. They're so LITTLE! I can't believe it.

Lacey - thanks! I've always had fun playing with your kiddos; they're good people. I'm glad you're back home with them now. I'll admit I worried a little while you were gone.

Love,
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home