Adminswife

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DAY 2!!!!!

Even though it was freezing (53 degrees), we went to the park. Most of us had a sweatshirt or jacket, Caleb wore Zachary's t-shirt over his shirt to keep him a little warmer.

Some of these pictures are a little blurry, sorry about that.

Elyse & Grace loved the swings:


Jaden & Ava played in the sandbox for the whole time:


Our pastor's wife, Londa, and their daughter, Grace, joined us:


Grace loved walking around:


At the house, Jaden loved playing us "tunes."


The gang watching "The Lion King."


Poor Ava decided to be sick this morning. She wasn't able to eat breakfast, but she downed her morning snack like no tomorrow. Hopefully, that means she is feeling much better.

Bread is baking (smells so good). Lunch time is almost upon us. Then NAP TIME - can't wait! L & L, I hope I don't ruin your children's nap time - we don't make Grace & Caleb take a nap. Just the little ones. The big ones are entertained by Z & E, so we let naps fly out the window. Caleb sure loves playing baseball, soccer and catch with Uncle Zachary. Elyse & Grace are having a marvelous time playing board games, painting nails, etc. Jaden & Ava are getting in on the action wherever they can.

This is how the boys sleep:


Maybe tonight, I will get a picture of how the girls sleep!

6 Comments:

At September 14, 2011 12:37 PM, Anonymous Lacey said...

I wonder if Ava's like her Aunt Elyse? Maybe just the nerves of being away from home make her throw up? Because she definitely threw up during the night when we were at my parents' house over Labor Day weekend, and then she was fine later that day. Hopefully she's okay now.

Don't worry about naptime. I do make G & C lie down when we have time after school (not every day for sure), but Grace rarely falls asleep anymore. I hate to think that we're phasing out of naps already. I LOVE naptime! :-)

Thanks for the pictures. I sure do miss those kiddos! Give them squeezes for me!

 
At September 14, 2011 1:22 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Ava seems fine now. She was able to eat her morning snack and her lunch. She went right down for a nap - no questions asked. I guess getting up at 3:30 a.m. means she is ready for a nap. Plus we played at the park again - it was FREEZING!!!!! Of course, the children didn't mind the cold. We parents were freezing though. Kids are having a great time! We enjoyed our brownies, applesauce and homemade bread - thanks so much for thinking of that! Tonight, we will get FREE hotdog dinner! YES!

 
At September 14, 2011 3:05 PM, Blogger Emily said...

LOVE the updates! I sure do love all those kiddos, all six of them. Have a great time, and Dan and I are still working on Sunday plans. We'll let you know.

 
At September 14, 2011 6:30 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

I love these grandkid photos! Need a couple with the whole clan in 'em, though. If that's even possible, lol.

 
At September 14, 2011 6:32 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Wait until you see the next set of pictures - so much fun! Dad took the camera to the car show or I would be uploading the pictures now. Watch for them tomorrow!

 
At September 14, 2011 6:33 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Pray for me!!!!! Dad went to the car show, Z & E went to youth group - I am all alone - YIKES!!!!! Four to one - not fair odds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home