Adminswife

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

GRANDKIDS, DAY 1!!!!!

Today we took the six children to the park. It was a balmy 69 degrees. If you were in the sun, the wind wasn't too bad. It was a gorgeous day.

Jaden's quote: "I don't want to swing."


A push from a big sister:


A slide, however, was a good thing:


I really liked the train:


I'd rather explore:


Ava could swing for hours:


Grace loved swinging by herself:


There are no pictures of the big boys - maybe next time!

The kids left without me to walk to the park. I was looking for the keys. I finally found them in the van. In the meantime, the kids had made it to the park without me. I walked to the park and looked for the kids. You'd think it would be easy to find SIX children - but it wasn't. I sat on a bench and waited for the kids. You would never believe where they were. Don't panic Luke & Lacey - I did enough panicking all by myself. The boys (Z, C & J) went to the baseball diamond. The girls (E, G & A) walked to the library. I could have screamed! That is over a mile walk, plus they had to cross Townline Rd. Believe me, that will be the last time they do that. I was sure one would be severely injured by the time I found them. BUT, they made it! Elyse held Ava's hand across Townline. L & L - I guess your children aren't safe with me! Thank the Lord His guardian angels work overtime.

4 Comments:

At September 13, 2011 2:09 PM, Blogger Tim said...

So how many kids made it home?

 
At September 13, 2011 2:44 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

All six - darn!

 
At September 13, 2011 3:53 PM, Anonymous Lacey said...

Thanks for clarifying that, Dad. :-)

Glad they're all safe and sound. Thanks for being awesome grandparents. We REALLY appreciate you! <3

 
At September 14, 2011 1:23 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

Heart attack! Sheesh. Good pictures, though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home