Adminswife

Friday, May 22, 2009

AN EXCITING GAME!!!!!

Today's weather was gorgeous - sunny and warm. Zachary had a game tonight. We went to the game in sandals and capris. We put a blanket in the trunk, just in case. Boy, am I glad we did. We nearly froze to death. It was only 59 degrees, but the wind was fierce. My feet are still numb and we have been home for over an hour. The cup of hot tea didn't do my feet any good. I guess we need a good soak in the tub.

Back to the game. It looked like we were going to lose the game. But, Zachary's team caught up and eventually won the game with a score of 11 - 8. Zachary made a great catch while playing second base. He caught the ball and threw it to first to get the player out. It was exciting!

These pictures aren't too close up, but at least you can see his batting stance.


Getting ready to catch a fly ball.

It was a great night! Tomorrow Dad, Zachary & Jeffrey are going to a Railcats game in Gary. We bought the tickets for Jeffrey's birthday present.

3 Comments:

At May 26, 2009 8:36 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Zach! I hope you stayed warm out there, buddy. Great catch, I'm so proud of you!

 
At May 26, 2009 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That's really exciting!!! I am sorry I missed out. Way to go, Zach! You're great; I am excited to see you play when I come home.

Thanks for the post, Mom! Hope your feet are all warmed up now. :)

Love,
Betsey

 
At May 26, 2009 10:56 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Wow, great job, Zach!

Keep practicing, you are getting good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home