Adminswife

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

LEFTOVER WEDDING!!!!!

When we got home, we were amazed that some of the flowers still looked fresh. The ones we left on the table died (Betsey threw them away). I hope they looked good for the two showings on Sunday. In the fridge were several boutonnieres and petals. Today I decided that I would put them on the table and enjoy them. So, here they are:

I am thinking of taking the other bag of petals to Betsey's apartment tomorrow. They may as well enjoy them too.

Does anyone want chocolate?

6 Comments:

At July 21, 2009 10:08 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the Ruby Falls video, I will have to watch it at home.

 
At July 21, 2009 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! What a silly question! While I was at home, I knocked some chunks off with a knife and ate them plain. Yum-O! :)

I will also watch that video at home. Currently at the library. Long story. The world is against my ever applying for this job. It just isn't to be. Sheesh.

love,
Betsey

 
At July 21, 2009 8:16 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

WOW, the Falls are GORGEOUS! I could just barely see your face, Mom; and I could imagine the tongue sticking out, like it is in most of our home videos! :)

Very cool. Love you guys!

 
At July 22, 2009 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful posts from TN. Sounds like you got your exercise, and lots more besides. So glad for you! Sue,I had no idea you had such fame as a tongue-sticker-outer:)
Those flowers are amazing--3.5 weeks after the wedding!! And, OF COURSE, we would love some chocolate but alas, we are not there to help you eat it. Guess you will just have to step up to the bat for the team...
MC Aunt

 
At July 22, 2009 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, the plate. I'm sure Zach would have gotten it straight.
MC Aunt

 
At July 24, 2009 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have been thoroughly enjoying the chocolate you brought us - thanks! We just want to do our part in preventing you from having more things to pack. You're welcome. ;)

love you!

- Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home