Adminswife

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

CURIOUS? HERE IS THE ANSWER!!!!!

Elyse has been complaining that she can't read the words on the power point at church. Therefore, she can't sing with the congregation (which she loves to do). After coming home from Emily's house, we went to get her new glasses. How does she look?

But wait, it isn't over! Zachary too can't see the words for the songs. He can't read the street signs. He can't see what I am showing him in school. Yep, we took him for an eye exam too. Does he look studious to you? He says they feel funny! Welcome to the "blind club."

Zachary is so thrilled he can read the street signs. He says he can even read the ones that aren't there!

4 Comments:

At March 02, 2010 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Another member, huh? I didn't see that one coming. I had never realized he had sight issues; I never saw him squinting like Elyse used to.

So has she started singing yet? :) I love the new glasses - on both of them! They do look very studious. I like the new look.

Miss you guys!
Betsey

 
At March 02, 2010 10:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They look marvelous! Can't wait to see them in person on Tuesday!

 
At March 03, 2010 8:19 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Very cute! They picked out good glasses.

I'm surprised about Zilla. Where did that come from? Elyse got glasses around the same time I did (I was eight), but Zach's already twelve! So I don't know where that came from, but they both look very cute.

Tell Zilla to get something for sports to make it easier and less painful when you get hit in the face. Contacts or something. Perscroption sunglasses if he's going to play baseball.

 
At March 03, 2010 8:48 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Very nice! I like bothe pairs! Those kids are growing up. They both look so old now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home